Sunday, February 27, 2011

26 February 2011

Another evening drawing my neighbour's kittens.  They are active now; one dove off the couch and hauled himself up again, the others just wiggled, crawling over mama and each other.  I did only quickie drawings, starting a new page when their positions changed too much.  They are still only while sleeping - or while nursing until another comes and shoves them aside.

Whereas before Mama Cleo eyed me warily from a safe distance, this time she walked right into my lap (I sat on the floor) and rubbed herself against my arms, purring.  She let me know that I was no threat to her babies any longer and I am honoured by her acceptance. 

Warm-up drawing

Asleep on Sherri's chest

Too much moving!

Briefly asleep

Mama Cleo

Settling down

One still feeding

























































































I cannot make the caption for the one above in the same font and location as the others.  Obviously all 4 are not now feeding.

.

1 comment:

Amy Mann said...

wonderful drawings!

Post a Comment