Friday, March 25, 2011

24 March 2011

Waiting for Sun to Shine

The sun was out and I drove down to the wharf to catch the shadows of the sheds which I'd admired but not been able to put in by the time I'd finished drawing the sheds themselves.  They were perfect today, but as soon as I'd backed my car in place, then sun disappeared!  I drew while waiting, then gave up and turned my attention to the shed behind me.  I'll return on a sunnier afternoon.  Thank goodness I don't need the tide to be right also!

Shed with Refrigerator Box Incorporated

This shed delights me because of its many angles and the fact that someone built the refrigerator box of a truck into it.  I love re-purposing of all kinds.  Having no sun to heat me, I got cold before filling this all in, and I'm OK with this degree of finish.

1 comment:

Amy Mann said...

I love these funny little shed drawings! A little village of sheds... Can't wait for the sun to shine for you!

Post a Comment