Saturday, January 29, 2011

26-27 January 2011




Left-growing Tree Shape

Because I kept veering over to the left in my first drawing (above) I started this one on the far right side of may paper near the top - and still I wandered over to the left side, although I managed to get back to the right and even go off the edge there - so I knew I had reached the righthand edge!

Maybe the day's blizzard was blowing me askew:  when I went to post these two drawings, the power went out between when I opened this blog and when I clicked to post.  Since my computer was now running on its battery, I couldn't figure out why the posting absolutely would not happen! 

2 comments:

Amy Mann said...

If you have no power, you have no access to the Internet, right?

Em said...

Man! It sounds like it was just one of those Days!
Maybe you veer left when you draw without looking because of some artifact of hand strength, or because of something to do with eye dominance... where you are actually compensating while looking so that you end up with those lovely drawings because your hand and eyes have it all worked out together so when you release your hand from your eyes it veers. Maybe.
I love/hate the amazing way I Cannot predict what I will see when I open my eyes; "What?! Who did this?!" ... "Me?"

Post a Comment